1. Make sure the SWITCH is powered off.
2. To enter Bluetooth® pairing mode, press and hold the button for 4 seconds until you hear welcome sound, followed by the sonar sound.
3. The LED will flash white and red alternately. The SWITCH is now ready to pair with your device.
4. Activate the Bluetooth® search on your mobile device.
5. Select SWITCH from the list
- If prompted for a password, enter 0000
6. confirmation sound means your device is now connected
The SWITCH can pair up to 8 devices.
When your device is connected to the SWITCH via Bluetooth®, turn the wheel left or right to increase or decrease the volume. When your device is connected to the speaker using the AUX Line in port, adjust the volume on your mobile devise.
Yes. You can use your SWITCH as a power bank (charging source, DC5V1A) for your mobile, smartphone, tablet or camera. Connect your mobile device to SWITCH using the USB Out port.
Yes. Alternatively, you can switch to a private call by connecting your wired handset or headset via the line-out port and switching the audio output/input on your mobile to the chosen device.
Click the button once to answer and end a call.
Press and hold the button for 2 seconds.
To ensure you that experience the best audio quality from SWITCH, increase the volume on your device.
For further help regarding your SWITCH