FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Important ECLIPSE Safety Instructions
- ECLIPSE has been carefully tested and certified for indoor use only.
- Avoid contact with moisture, water or any other liquids.
- Do not use the device in the bathroom or any areas where it can be exposed to moisture.
- In case of water exposure, immediately unplug the main power cord.
- Do not use if the power cable is damaged.
- The power cord carries electric current, and any exposed wire or other form of structural damage is a potential health & safety hazard.
- To prevent damage, do not expose the power cable to heavy and/or sharp objects, and take steps to prevent it from being stepped on or pinched.
- Do not disassemble the inner housing of the device or use the device if the housing is broken. Interior components can carry electric current with risk of electric shock. Any repair should only be done by qualified personnel.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Should you experience any symptoms of malfunction including, but not limited to, over-heating, smoke or smell, immediately disconnect the device and contact Customer Support for advice.
- Although ECLIPSE has surge-protection, it is still recommended to disconnect and unplug the device from power during lightning storms or when not in use for extended periods of time.
- Note that the device may become hot when several devices are charging at the same time – this is normal.