BELT WATCH (MODEL NO. BELTAW01)
WHAT IS INSIDE
- 4ft/1.2m Charging Cable for Apple Watch
- Input: DC5V,1.0A (min)
- Frequency: 326.5kHz
- Output: 2.5W
INSTALLATION & USAGE
- Plug cable into USB-A power outlet/adapter/wall charger (not included)
- Place Apple watch on charging surface
- This product is intended for home & office use
- For indoor use only
- Consult local staff before using the product near medical or industrial equipment or on board an aircraft
- Prevent cables from being pinched or damaged
- A damaged cable or device may malfunction and/or overheat (fire hazard)
- Unplug the product if not used for an extended period of time
USA - FCC STATEMENT
FCC Responsible Party: Design Pool LLC (dba NATIVE UNION), C/O Armanino LLP, 11766 Wilshire Blvd Fl 9, Los Angeles, CA 90025-1586, Tel. +1 (855) 969 5525
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CANADA - RSS STATEMENT
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
EUROPE - DOC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Hereby, Design Pool Limited declares that the product BELTAW01 is in compliance with Directive 2014/30/EU. The full text of the EU DoC is available at the following internet address: nativeunion.com/product-documentation
TAIWAN - NCC
Manufacturer name & address: Design Pool Limited, 33/F, 88 Hing Fat Street, Hong Kong; email@example.com
Product Origin: Made in China
Customer Support Europe: +44 800 802 1495
Customer Support Global: nativeunion.com/support
©2021 NATIVE UNION all rights reserved. NATIVE UNION is a registered trademark of Design Pool Limited. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Copyright Design Pool Limited, 33/F, 88 Hing Fat Street, Hong Kong