Drop XL Wireless Charger
- Multi-device charging pad for iPhone & Qi compatible devices
- 2 Wireless Outputs, Each up to 10W & 7.5W for iPhone
- Product Features:
- Wireless charging pad for Qi enabled devices up to 10W, supports iPhone fast-charging up to 7.5W
- Charge up to 3 devices simultaneously with expanded surface & 1 USB-A port
- Silicone tread pattern prevents slipping & overheating
- Includes AC Power Adapter & 6.5-foot cable with genuine leather strap
- Compatibility: Charges iPhone 8 or later and other Qi compatible devices. Includes power adapter with 6.5ft/2m cable. USB-A port output: 5V/2.4A. Supported Qi charging profiles: 5W/7.5W/10W
WHAT IS INSIDE
- Charging Pad
- Power Adapter
- Three country adapters depending on purchase region
- a. Product Ref.: DROP-XL-GRY-FB-UEU or DROP-XL-GRY-FB-UEU-AP
US (Type A), UK (Type G), Europe (Type C)
- b. Product Ref.: DROP-XL-GRY-FB-UCA or DROP-XL-GRY-FB-UCA-AP
US (Type A), China (Type A), Europe (Type I)
- a. Product Ref.: DROP-XL-GRY-FB-UEU or DROP-XL-GRY-FB-UEU-AP
- Product name: Drop XL Wireless Charger
- Model No.: DROPXL01
- Power Supply:
- Input 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.5A
- Output 15V⎓3A
- Qi Wireless Charger:
- Output 10W (max per pad)
- Frequency 127.7 kHz
- Charging Distance: ≦3 mm
- USB-A Port Output: 5V⎓2.4A
INSTALLATION & USAGE
- Charging Areas
- LED (Charging Status)
- USB-A Charging Outlet
- Power Input
Assure each device is placed in the center of the charging area.
Do not place metallic objects or cards on the pad. Do not place your device in between or outside the charging areas.
- White ON: Charging
- Red flashing: Error (foreign metal object, misalignment, non-compatible device)
- Check the power connection. When plugged to power, the LED (2) will switch on for 2 seconds
- Assure your device is wireless charging compatible
- Place the device exactly in the center of the left or right charging area (1)
- If your device does not charge or stops charging, check its alignment/position on the pad
- If problem persists, remove all cases/accessories from your device
- Do not place metal objects on the pad and do not use thick phone cases (>3mm depending on model) or phone cases containing metal
Make sure the AirPods or AirPods Pro Wireless Charging Case is placed precisely on the center of the charging area. The white status LED may blink or switch off repeatedly while charging - this does not affect the charging progress.
AirPods Pro charging status can be checked by tapping on the case. If the AirPods Pro LED blinks orange, charging is still on-going. If the LED blinks green, charging is complete. A full charge takes 3-5 hours.
- This product is intended for home & office use
- For indoor use only
- Consult local staff before using the product near medical or industrial equipment or on board an aircraft
- Prevent cables from being pinched or damaged
- A damaged cable or device may malfunction and/or overheat (fire hazard)
- Unplug the product if not used for an extended period of time
USA - FCC STATEMENT
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radio exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated at a minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
FCC ID: X3QDROPXL01
CANADA - RSS STATEMENT
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This equipment complies with IC-RSS 102 radio exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated at a minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body.
EUROPE - DOC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Hereby, Design Pool Limited declares that the product DROPXL01 is in compliance with Directives 2014/30/EU, 2014/34/EU, 2014/53/EU, 2009/125/EC. The full text of the EU DoC is available at the following internet address: nativeunion.com/product-documentation
Manufacturer name & address: Design Pool Limited, 2/F East Town Bldg, 41 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong; firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Origin: Made in China
FCC Responsible Party: Design Pool LLC (dba NATIVE UNION), C/O Armanino LLP, 11766 Wilshire Blvd Fl 9, Los Angeles, CA 90025-1586, Tel. +1 (855) 969 5525
Customer Support Europe: +44 800 802 1495
Customer Support Global: nativeunion.com/support
©2020 NATIVE UNION all rights reserved. NATIVE UNION is a registered trademark of Design Pool Limited. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Copyright Design Pool Limited, 2/F East Town Bldg, 41 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong